Please state your internship duration, start date & end date in your resume.
- We are looking for a young, bright and dynamic intern to join our team.
- This role requires you to adapt to a high pace social media trend and supporting our never ending campaign.
- This role is based in Melaka.
- Duration of the internship shall be at least 3 months or above.
- Our Internship Programme is ongoing throughout the year – so you may apply ahead should you intend to join us at a later date!
What you need to have:
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Multimedia/Photography/Broadcasting/Cinematography, Interaction Media or equivalent.
- Experience in related field is an added advantage, but not necessary. As long as you are willing to learn, you’re encouraged to apply.
- Honest, hard-working and a team player.
- Strong analytic skills, task oriented and a quick learner
- Good personality, high level of enthusiasm and commitment
- Ability to work under pressure and enjoy work in a young and open minded team
- Passion for videography
- Understanding of photography and videography skill such as composition and lighting
Following skills are an added advantage:
- Adobe Photoshop/Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Premier/Final Cut Pro
- Knowledge of photography and videography
- Create video graphics for all video production (interview videos, marketing, motion graphics and etc)
- Able to film video on site and have a good video filming technique
- Able to handle project from conceptualization to final video production
- Create motion graphic and 2D graphic
- Able to source music and sound effect
- Staying abreast with new trends in content and technology in motion graphic and video production
- Keeping up-to-date technologically with new media, familiarizing with video production and digital editing equipment
- Get paid to work and have fun!
- Happiness is the new productivity.
- Snacks all day long.
- Handsome allowance
- Flexi and Casual everyday